It’s our intent to strip away features until only the essential remains. Our Original Pullboard™ offers training rail progression for systematic finger training. Mount easily over a doorframe or just about anywhere with its visual appeal. The finish is intentionally smooth so it’s friendly on the fingers and will train you to use pure finger strength over grip texture.
Buy this Pullboard
Our widest range of training options rests in this board. On one end of the spectrum, a training jug is perfect for warm-ups or those just starting to build their upper body strength. On the other end, the smallest edge is a challenging testing rail that allows you to test the limits of your finger strength (or can be good for party tricks). Everything else in between provides a simple progression for your training needs.
- Red Oak
- Board dimensions W 28” x H 7 1/8” D 2 1/4”
- Offset edges to maintain symmetrical hand width
- Progression includes 2 1/4” warm up rail, training rail and testing rail
- Training rail edge depths: 19mm and 15mm
- Testing rail edge depths: 12mm and approximately 8mm
- Each rail uses a 1/4” round over and a 1/2” round over for comfort and to achieve desired edge depths for training
- Screws for mounting included
- NEW! Inset training jugs (photos coming soon!)
To blend quality and source our wood in a respectful way, we only use Canadian hardwood that is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.
Check out our Pullboard FAQs.